NBUMC and NB Children’s Center Garage Sale Saturday, April 29, 8am – 1pm
Ways to Get Invovled
- Donation sorting/collecting Monday – Thursday
- Setup Sunday, April 23-Thursday, April 27
- Hospitality and Cashiers for Saturday
- Department Leads for Saturday
- Clean up on Saturday, April 29 after the sale
Drop off Times-April 24-28 Monday-Tuesday, 4-7PM & Wednesday and Thursday, 12-7PM
Garage Sale Donations
Donate Items to Sell:
We ask that your items be clean and in working order. We will have recycling bins available for electronics that do not work and for cardboard.
- Small Electronics
- Knick knacks and candles
- Small Appliances (e.g., microwave, toaster)
- Baby Equipment
- Infants and Children’s clothing
- Office Supplies
- Art/Art Supplies
- Ties, Belts, Costumes
- Crafts Supplies
- Sporting Goods
- Tools & Gardening Equipment
- Toys & Games
- We are not accepting ADULT CLOTHING.
If you are physically unable to get items to the sale, please call the church office and we will see if we have someone who can do a pickup. No promises on whether we can do it.
Soda and water Donations: We will have lots of volunteers during the week and contributions of cans or two liter bottles of soda, and bottled water would be appreciated.
Items we do not accept:
• Large appliances (stoves, refrigerators, washers, dryers, etc.)
• Mattresses, box springs
• Furniture with rips and stains
• Console TVs / tube based TVs
• Console Stereos
• Large Entertainment Centers
• Large Desks
• Old textbooks
• Baby cribs with slats more than 2 5/8 inch apart
• Car Seats or other items that have been recalled
• Large or Heavy Exercise Equipment
• Construction Materials
Questions? Get Involved!
Contact Terese, firstname.lastname@example.org or Pastor Heather at email@example.com or Amy a firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-268-8626.