Welcome home. Short North Church’s main campus offers three main services every Sunday that are tailored to your personal worship preferences. Nursery care and youth services are available throughout.
- 8:30 a.m.: Breakfast Church, Gospel music, discussion and food
- 10:00 a.m.: Worship + Song, Eclectic music, inspiring message, and dynamic connections
- Noon.: YoWo [Yoga + Worship], Live music, reflection, and gentle movement
- 8:30 a.m.: Informal, casual worship service with a variety of music styles, led by our Contemporary Choir
- 11 a.m.: Traditional style service incorporating timeless organ music, choral anthems, and congregational hymns, led by our Chancel Choir