Welcome home. Short North Church’s main campus offers three main services every Sunday that are tailored to your personal worship preferences. Nursery care and youth services are available throughout.
- 8:30 a.m.: Breakfast Church, Gospel music, discussion and food
- 10:00 a.m.: Worship + Song, Eclectic music, inspiring message, and dynamic connections
- 1st Sunday ONLY! Noon.: YoWo [Yoga + Worship], Live music, reflection, and gentle movement
Our sister campus, North Broadway UMC, is located at 48 E. North Broadway and offers regular worship opportunities as well.
- 8:30 a.m.: Informal, casual worship service with a variety of music styles.
- 11 a.m.: Traditional style service incorporating timeless organ music, choral anthems, and congregational hymns, led by the Chancel Choir
WHAT TO EXPECT
We’re so glad you’re interested in joining us on Sunday. We encourage you to arrive a few minutes early, grab a coffee and find a seat wherever you’re comfortable. You’ll find a Connection Card in your pew—please fill it out so we can learn more about you. We celebrate Holy Communion on the first Sunday of each month, and all are welcome to participate. Once the service is over, feel free to ask members of our Hospitality Team for more information, or send us an email.
GENERAL Q & A’s
What Time Is Service?
Worship + Song
YoWo (Yoga + Worship)
Where Do I Park?
Limited parking is available in the Short North Church parking lot, located on the side of the church. All meters are free on Sundays.
Additional parking is also available for free on side streets, and in a metered lot next to Skully’s Music Diner. The “White Castle” Parking Garage is located at the corner of West 2nd Avenue and High Street.
What Do I Wear?
There is no dress code for Short North Church. Feel free to wear casual/business casual attire (jeans, sneakers, khakis, nice shirts).
What Is Offered For Kids?
Short North Church offers nursery and children’s ministry for kids under 1-5th Grade at our 10:00 a.m. and Noon service. For more information contact Pastor Heather Nordgren firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will I Be Welcomed?
Short North Church welcomes ALL people and celebrates diversity!